Thank you for your interest in Body Heart and Mind Health and Fitness
1. Attire Suitable attire will be required at all assessments, training/workout sessions.
2. Starting an Exercise Programme. Do not start a diet or fitness/exercise programme with us if your GP or health care provider advises against it.
3. Change of Details. It is your responsibility to let Body Heart and Mind know of any change of contact details (e.g. Mobile, email. Fax, address)
4. Medical Conditions. Please consult your GP doctor before engaging in any exercise/physical activity with Body Heart and Mind.
4a. You are required to inform Body Heart and Mind of any current health or medical conditions (or change in this) that may affect your exercise program.
5. Payment. Payment is due in advance for regular and pre paid sessions. If you are training on this basis payment will be due on the 1st of each calendar month.
6. Payment will be due on the day of the session for pay as you go sessions.
7. Cancellation. (Pre paid set/sessions) For any cancellation or change of times 24 hours notice is required. If you need to cancel or rearrange a session you will only be offer one session per calendar month. Any extra changes will result in losing those sessions.
7a. If less than 24 hours notice is given you will forfeit that session.
7b (For pay as you go sessions) a cancellation less than 24 hours, payment is required. No further session will be offered until this payment is made.
7c. Body Heart and Mind reserve the right to refuse or cancel any sessions if we determine that you have not informed us that you have certain medical conditions.
7d. Body heart and mind reserve the right to cancel any sessions should you violate the terms and conditions of this agreement and any other policy.
8. Lateness. If you are late, this time will be deducted from your session.
9. Each personal training package has an expiration date on the sessions. Any sessions that remain after the expiration date will be forfeited: 1 session: 1 month from date of purchase 5 sessions: 2 months from date of purchase, 10 sessions: 3 months from date of purchase
Exceptions to this policy include:
10. Body Heart and Mind accepts no liability for any death, subsequent injury, or health problem that may result from, or be aggravated by participation in the exercise programmes offered through his services.